Here we present to you the latest updated slither.io mods. This new bot has quite a few interesting features to keep you glued on. Let us take a look.
Updated features in
- Use your mouse to zoom in and zoom out
- You know your current position.
- Track your FPS with the FPS counter
- Track the IP of your friends’ server with your current server’s IP address.
- Connect to your friends’ IP and play together.
- Owning a low-end system? No worries. The plain background makes it compatible with any system.
- Glow also lessened to support low end systems.
- Choose your own graphic mode compatible with your system.
- Play with friends (direct connect to the servers)
- Saving nick and settings.
- ESC – quick resp.
- Selecting a Server.
- Bugs Fixed.
- Added more server
How to install user scrips in Google Chrome
Step 1: Open Tampermonkey extension and install it. Once you have installed the extension, you should see a Tampermonkey icon button at the top right hand side corner near the Menu button.
Step 2: Go to Download Now button open it and hit the install button on the top right hand corner.
Step 3: The Tampermonkey extension should be taking over and ask if you really wanted to install the script. Hit the OK button and OK button again to confirm the script installation.
Step 4: Done! Refresh the page if you want immediate effect from the script which you have just installed. If you wish to edit the script which you have installed. Click on the Tampermonkey icon button, go to Dashboard. Now you can see the list of user scripts which you have installed. You can select any one of them and start modify it anytime. Remember to save after done modification.
How to uninstall user scrips in Google Chrome
Step 1: Open the Tampermonkey Dashboard by clicking on the Tampermonkey icon button on the menu bar, then select Dashboard.
Step 2: You should see a list of user scripts which you have installed. Search for the user script you want to delete and click on the delete button.
Step 3: Confirm the delete by click on the OK button and you should see the user script is no longer on the Dashboard.